One of our favorite activities for mind body and soul is yoga, so adding an opportunity to contribute to the wellbeing of the Earth while we connect with our inner Goddess is even better. That’s why we’re loving Mandala Fashion for their sustainable Yoga and Gym gear!
Sustainable, Organic and Fair
Mandala was founded in 2001 by Nathalie Prieger, whose love of fashion led her to a degree from Paris Fashion School. She introduced the first eco-faire ecological fashion to Germany over 15 years ago and since then the Mandala has grown from strength to strength.
The use of organic, and sustainable materials in the collection offer comfort and style that is kind to the planet! Materials include:
- Organic Cotton, soft and breathable without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides
- Bio Based Polyamide, using renewable castor plant as an alternative to Polyester
- Lyocell/Tencel, cellulose raw fiber derived from wood for optimal skin climate
- Recycled Polyester, 12 recycled PET bottles offer quick drying material for one pair of leggings
- Modal, made from Austrian beech wood for a material with silky shine and soft feel
A gorgeous bodysuit with long sleeves, which allows full movement for all types of stretching exercises.
Awesome support during the most strenuous of workouts, and we love the detailing on the straps!
Super comfortable leggings with a cool criss cross style waistband
We’re loving the design at the back of this bra, and thanks to the wide straps we have full freedom of movement with maximum support
Gorgeously soft velvet pants for post workout chill out or relaxing with a hot cocoa next to the fire.
Another jogger style that’s super soft and comfortable. Smart enough even for the weekly shop!
The cool back straps on this bra add extra style to our workouts while still offering full support!