Rocking that Beach Body – The Ultimate Bikini Guide
Summer is approaching and that means bikini season! Thanks to lockdown this year is particularly daunting, but no matter what your body type, we’re here to help with some top tips for choosing the perfect beachwear! It’s all about balancing our shapes, so let’s find out what works best by body type:
You’re a blank canvas with legs for days! You can easily achieve an hourglass figure by bulking up your top and bottom to further slim your waist.
- Light colored, patterned and ruffled tops with shape enhancing details.
- Skirted and ruffled bottoms that add volume to your hips.
- Criss –cross one-pieces to make your waist appear thinner.
That gorgeous booty is the star of the show for you! Add volume to your top half to balance your body, and let your bum speak for itself with simple shapes and colors down below!
- Patterned, ruffled and embellished tops with wide-set straps to enhance your upper body. Push up Tops also will work well
- Light colored tops with darker bottoms. High-coverage bottoms will make your hips appear wider so keep it smaller!
- One pieces with wide straps and high-cut legs.
You’ve got the boobs we all wish for, be proud of those girls on the beach! You can easily balance your shape with some extra details on your hips if you want to refocus attention!
- Simple, solid color halter tops or triangle tops will make your bust appear smaller.
- Darker tops and lighter bikini bottoms to enhance your hips.
- Retro-style one-piece suits with a ruffle around the hips to add shape to your bottom.
You’ve been naturally blessed with equal proportions and a slim waist. Your swimsuit should let your body do the talking, and provide basic coverage while enhancing your natural assets.
- Simple is key to show off your shape. Think simple or string bottoms and strapless or bandeau tops.
- Make sure that the colors of your top and bottom match to keep everything in proportion
- One-piece swimsuits with a wrap waist will enhance your waist. Keep colors simple
Gorgeous thin limbs compliment your curvy middle. A little bit of trickery will enhance your gorgeous bust and booty adding extra shape in the right places.
- Deep V neck tops will draw attention away from your tummy and to your bust.
- High wasted bottoms to enhance your curvy bum.
- One-piece swimsuits with ruching on the stomach can minimize your belly.
All Body Types
Ultimately no matter what your body type, there’s always one swimsuit option that will always work, and that’s the one that makes you feel:
Whatever your shape and no matter what advice you receive, be sure do what works for YOU. You'll be guaranteed to rock that beach body all summer long!