Lowdown on Lashes – Eye Lash Serums
One of the most important features of a great makeup look is the long, luscious lash. We can achieve this with fake lashes, lash extentions, or mascara, but once they are removed, we are often left with thin, brittle lashes. On way to combat the damage caused by using products to achieve full lashes is by using an eyelash serum to give the hairs a boost of vitamins and supplements to encourage growth and keep lashes strong.
Ingredients to Look Out For:
When looking for a serum, there are some ingredients that you should look out for to achieve best results:
- Keratin – a protein naturally found in hair, which is responsible for strength and structure
- Biotin – a supplement to help hair grow and stay healthy
- Sodium Hyaluronate – to retain moisture
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – to condition lashes
- Peptides – used to help stimulate hair growth to the follicle
- ‘Prostaglandin’ base – to encourage the lashes to enter the growth phase of the lash growth cycle, and prolong the stage. The use of prostaglandin began when lash growth was found to be a side effect of using the lipid to treat glaucoma.
- Botanical extracts – to provide nutrition to the hair
- Other vitamins – to promote healthy lashes
Serums alone may not achieve the desired results. However, depending on the condition of your lashes, and in combination with a healthy lifestyle and hair-friendly vitamins, they can help to maintain healthy lashes and encourage growth.
Nanolash Eyelash Serum
See results after only two weeks with this eyelash serum which can help you achieve 50% longer, 30% more voluminous and 89% stronger and darker lashes!
Buy it now:Nanolash Wimperserum En Wenkbrauwserum. Wimperbooster Voor Lange, Dichte En Mooie Wimpers Binnen 30 Dagen, 3 ml, Zwart